Dr Donal Wallace
Dr. Wallace has been working at Glasnevin Family Practice since June 2020.
Dónal has a very keen interest in Medical Education. He was appointed as Assistant Professor in General Practice at Trinity College Dublin in May 2021.
He graduated from Trinity College Dublin in 2013 with an Honours Degree and was accepted onto the TCD GP training scheme in July 2014, completing his specialist training in July 2018.
During his GP training, Dónal worked in The Mater Hospital, St. James’s Hospital, St. Patrick’s University Hospital, The Coombe Hospital and Tallaght University Hospital gaining experience in General Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Medicine for the Older Person. He completed his GP Registrar years in GP practices in Clontarf and Ballymun.
Dónal has been awarded Diplomas in Clinical Psychiatry (DCP), Medicine for the Elderly (DME), Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DRCOG) and Musculoskeletal Examination & Injury Management (ICGP Dip MSK).
- Graduated Trinity College Dublin – 2013
- RCPI Diploma in Medicine of the Elderly – 2015
- RCOG DRCOG – 2016
- RCPI Diploma in Clinical Psychiatry – 2016
- ICGP Diploma in Musculoskeletal Examination & Injury Management – 2018
- Certificate in Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness – 2018
- Membership of the Irish College of General Practitioners – 2018
- ICGP Certificate in Contraception – 2018
- Advanced Certificate in LARC for Sub Dermal Implants – 2019