Dr. Judith Kavanagh
Since 2008 I have been involved in training doctors to become GPs for the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and North Eastern Health Board scheme. This is the scheme I graduated from, so it is a good way to contribute back and help develop the next generation of GPs. Glasnevin Family Practice has been involved for a considerable time in supporting doctors as they progress towards their GP qualifications.
It really means patients here are at the leading edge of new developments in health care and can get fresh perspectives while remaining in the safe hands of an established team. My special interests are dermatology, women’s health, child health, family planning, student health and occupational medicine.
- Graduated Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, 1996
- North Eastern Health Board and Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland GP training scheme, 2002
- Membership of Irish College of General Practitioners, 2002
- Higher Diploma in Dermatology, University College Dublin
- Diploma in Child Health
- Diploma in Occupational Medicine UK
- Diploma in Medicine for the Elderly
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Advanced Certificate and Trainer in Long-Acting Contraception, ICGP