Dr. Sarah Riney
Working in a family practice like Glasnevin brings such variety, you are looking after people from birth right through their lives. It’s very satisfying to be able to build a such a solid relationship with your patients. We are very involved in the local community here and for example visit the residents of Santa Sabina nursing home each week.
I have a professional specialism in women’s health, family planning and medicine for the elderly.
Becoming a partner at Glasnevin has allowed me to contribute more fully to maintaining growth and development of services to our patients now and into the future. As a GP Trainer I find this one of the most immediate ways to shape our future health service. Good training helps improve the standard of care patients experience. Glasnevin Family Practice has a solid track record of training GPs.
- Graduated Trinity College Dublin 2003
- TCD/HSE Specialist Training Programme 2008
- Awarded Membership of Irish College of General Practitioners 2008
- Partner in Glasnevin Family Practice 2013
- Entered the General Medical Services 2013
- GP Trainer with the Royal College of Surgeons(NEHB) Post Graduate GP Training Scheme 2015
- Advanced Certification and Tutor in Contraception 2016
- Advanced Certification and Tutor in Long-Acting Reversible Contraception 2012
- Diploma in Medicine for the Elderly, Royal College of Physicians Ireland, 2005
- Diploma in Women’s Health, Irish College of General Practitioners, 2008
- Family planning certification 2004