Please be understanding of our Administration Team who are working so hard to maintain services.
We are open and are here to address your needs.
If you develop a fever or respiratory symptoms such as a cough or shortness of breath, please self-isolate and phone us for further advise. General Practitioners will NOT themselves undertake COVID-19 tests but can make electronic requests to the HSE where required. Invaluable infomation is available on www.hpsc.ie and www.hse.ie.
HSE 1850 24 1850
In the event of needing to be seen, we have taken the following measures to ensure a safe visit
- Practice consultation appointments are available for those without Covid 19 symptoms. Appointments are screened over the phone in advance.
- Patients will wait in their car/outside and get a call to their mobile phone when it is time to come in. Staff will meet the patient at the frontdoor, appropriate protective measures will be taken and the patient will then be brought straight to the consultation room.
- Only one essential person can accompany the patient (parent/guardian/caregiver) if necessary.
- No walk-in patients are allowed. Staff will communicate with patients via the front door intercom.
- Staff will be wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment.
- The practice consultation room and equipment will be cleaned as per guidelines between each consultation.
- Surfaces and Practice Equipment are cleaned throughout the day.
- All staff are provided with personal workstations and appropriate personal distancing.
- Contactless payment prior to consultation.
PINK ORDER FORMS CAN BE DOWNLOADED ON THIS WEBSITE
PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR PINK RE-ORDER FORM AND DROP IT IN THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR POSTBOX
IF YOU HAVE A NEW HOSPITAL PRESCRIPTION THIS CAN ALSO BE DROPPED THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR POSTBOX
WE WILL SEND YOUR PRESCRIPTION DIRECT FROM THE PRACTICE TO YOUR PHARMACY
OR YOU CAN INCLUDE A STAMPED ADDRESSED ENVELOPE FOR ROUTINE PRESCRIPTIONS
THE USUAL 72 HOUR COLLECTION TIME STILL APPLIES